Sustainable development and innovative energy solutions are crucial to reducing climate change. The WSSET Innovation Awards recognise the achievements of private individuals and organisations in new sustainable technologies and encourage the wider application of these new developments. The 4th WSSET Innovation Award 2019 is now open to accept entries. Innovative ideas are welcome in any of the following areas:
1. Renewable energy systems (e.g., solar, wind and biomass)
2. Power generation technologies (e.g., CHP systems, fuel cells and anaerobic digestion plants)
3. Energy efficiency (e.g., heat pumps and hybrid solar/gas systems)
4. Low carbon buildings and future cities (e.g., low/zero carbon buildings, sustainable cities)
5. Water treatment and desalination (e.g., solar water desalination)
6. Sustainable materials (e.g., innovative composite materials and aerogels)
7. Waste management and water recycling (e.g., households and construction waste management)
8. Agri-food technologies (e.g., innovative greenhouses and food drying)
Please click the link below to download an entry form.
4th WSSET Innovation Award Entry Form 2019
Deadline for submissions: 30th March 2019
Winners will be announced at the SET 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in August 2019.