WSSET Industry Partnerships is a new initiative working with companies to promote their businesses and to assist with the development of innovative products and services.
WSSET would assist industry partners in various ways including:
- Promoting industry partner activities/products via WSSET website, newsletters, SET conferences, etc
- Establishing links with WSSET members to carry out joint research and development projects
- Networking with other WSSET Industry partners for new business opportunities
- Entering into IP/license agreements for new technologies developed by WSSET members
- Making grant applications to various funding bodies (EU, Innovate UK, Research Councils, etc)
- Finding suitable WSSET university members to assist industry partner to carry out feasibility studies, testing/modelling work, review reports, etc via consultancy routes or by providing small sponsorships to PhD students
- Recruiting WSSET graduate members to join the industry partner
To express an interest, please contact us.