Ray Luke Postgraduate Award In Renewable Energy
£1000 Student Research Grant from Solar Ready Ltd
We are in search of the brightest postgraduate students undertaking research in a field related to Renewable Energy.
We are now considering nominations from academic institutions worldwide for the Ray Luke Postgraduate Award in Renewable Energy, which is sponsored by Solar Ready Ltd. All postgraduate students who are undertaking such research are eligible
By nominating your student you could gain exposure and recognition for the work of your department, as well as a valuable prize for the student.
This new Award will be given annually for a research project of a practical and/or theoretical nature related to the field of Renewable Energy by a postgraduate student. The award winner will be presented with a cheque for £1000 at the SET2023 Annual Gala Dinner in August 2023.
Nominations must include:
- the name and contact address/email for the student(s)
- a recommendation from their supervising tutor
- a brief summary of their area(s) of work (eg introductory page to thesis)
- A summary of their research (eg introduction to thesis)
- A statement of no more than 650 words on “why this research is significant”
- Any additional supporting material for consideration
- The student's CV
Please click here to download a nomination form. The closing date for nomination is 31st May 2023. The winner will be announced at SET2023.